Sunday 16 April 2017

A lesson from Malala ....

She looked around the House ...and hoped next time there would be more women ....A lot of progress has been made in our progressive society. Numerous times in my life time I have heard ..girls and women "don't or can't " do that. It was difficult many times but i still did what i hoped to do. BUT doors were closed ....unfairly. Now is a different age ...Malala is brave. She faces death. In our society we only face neglect and or disrespect. Sometimes it's just said ..but nowadays it's mostly indirect.
I have travelled many times with aikido ...when I look around and see many black belt women ...it is inspiring. I remember when it first happened ...luckily now there are several black belt women in our province ...but that is very very recent ....

No comments:

Post a Comment